Summer Bacon Pasta
When summer comes there is nothing better than fresh vegetables in a plate of pasta. This recipe combines a creamed sauce, with fresh vegetables to provide a dinner that sits light in your stomach yet gives you the energy you need for full day's work! Enjoy!
Write a review
- 3 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 Cups (8 oz) Penne pasta uncooked
- 4 oz Philadelphia cream cheese, cut up
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/4 C. Grated parmesan cheese
- 4 Slices of Bacon crisply cooked and crumbled
- 2 Cups Baby Spinach leaves
- 1 Cup grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Boil pasta until soft then set aside. Boil chicken until thoroughly cooked and cut into bite size pieces.Set aside.
- In a large saucepan cream milk, parmesan cheese and cream cheese for 3 minutes or until blended. While stirring add the remaining ingredients including pasta and chicken. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve and Enjoy!
At Race Pace http://www.atracepace.com/