Crescent Roll Chicken
I'm so fortunate to live in an amazing community that has given us so many meals when we had our new baby. The benefit of this is NEW RECIPES! My rediculous husband kept saying, "mmmm" with every bite he took of this one. I made him call the woman who made these dumplings and personally tell her how much he loved them. This dish has officially qualified for our monthly line up of favorites.
Write a review
- Cream Cheese, Chicken, Salt & Pepper, Mushroom, (2) Pilsbury Crescent Rolls, butter, Peppridge farms bread crumbs
- 2-3 Chicken breasts boil and shred
- 1 Packet of cream cheese
- 1 C. chopped mushrooms (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 C. Melted butter
- 2 C. Bread crumbs
- Spread out the crescent roll dough. Take a triangle and add a dollop of chicken mixture to the middle of it. Fold each point of the dough into the middle to create a dumpling. Roll the dough with chicken inside in butter then in the Peppridge farm bread crumbs. Place on a cookie sheet and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Optional: Add gravy on top
At Race Pace http://www.atracepace.com/